- High safety and operational availability of industrial facilities
- Improving „planability“ of downtimes and reduction of spare parts inventory by timely recognition and tracking of the plant condition via qualified ultrasonic testing.
- Optimization of production processes based on modern UT technology
- Maximum reliability of critical components in machines, vessels and constructions
Competent and professional team
Leading edge technology – 3D tomography
Fast and reliable inspection service
Established qualification according to ENIQ
What you get / Our Service
- Cost-effective and flexible semi-mechanized on site ultrasonic testing / analysis of components and weld joints in power plants, pipelines, chemical and production facilities
- Quantitative evaluation of testing results and 3-dimensional imaging of inspection volume.
- Comprehensible reporting with understandable result representation in form of cut and projection images.
- Complete storage of UT raw data for easy and adequate comparison of periodic inspections
What we can / Our Know How
Analysis of complex inspection tasks and proposing a suitable customized inspection solution
Execution of the complete inspection service „from one source“:
- Definition of optimal testing parameters
- Feasibility proof / qualification of testing procedure for your testing application, standard procedure or customer specification
- Development of required Written Practices
- Execution of testing, data storage
- Evaluation of inspection results according to Written Practice